I have a few debit cards reloadable with money paks.Once I've loaded then sent they decide if its too much, too many activity with the card.

Heck isn't that the purpose of the card? If anyone knows of anther route for me to take with a flexibility and not so microscopic please let me know. I use my debit cards for all things, banking, receiving money, sending money...is quite active. guess money pak/greendot means for these card to collect dust or for the higher senior population.

I am trying to find a better system that has a large capacity for loads, sends, purchases, activity and gives warning to anything that they foresee as a problem. thanks for any feedback. portablesandee@yaoo.com.

any business accts with overall higher capacity that would meet my needs?again thanks.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Skylight Visa - My card got lost stolen Skylight Visa "I had my card im my wallet, nect morning for work i couldnt find it so maybe i thougjt i had misplaced it a couple days go by and i..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Green Dot "gift card look a like" rip off Green Dot Moneypak "I had good experience buying gift cards in the past. This time I intended to buy a gift cards for my kids to use to buy points online. So, I..." Read more Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more