On Friday Jan. 19, 2018 I tried to load onto my Bank Debit card 400.00 from my moneypak I checked to see if my card would be accepted and it was, then it said I need to verify my identity so I uploaded my DL then it said it would take 2 business days.

On Tues 1/23/18 I call and the representative said "Ok its loaded" and hung up. The money was never loaded to my bank card and now I'm overdrawn. I have tried to load it again and now it says the moneypak has been used. SO WHERE IS MY MONEY!

I have not been able to reach a representative since that day. And I noticed the customer service phone number has changed. I'm a single mother and need my money. These people took food from my family we still have not recovered.

$400.00 may not be a lot of money to some but to me and my family it is. How awful and now I will tell all my friends how Greendot Moneypak stole my money.

Word of mouth can reach at least 1000 people in no time at all. How can I make them make this right???

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Money Transfer.

I liked: I like it when it works.

I didn't like: That there is no listed number to contact anyone for help, No one resolved my problem, That they stole my money.

Comments