Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They are definitely 100% lying.We have OVER 600 people in our group currently so the "less than 100 people" is total BS.

Problems because of this issue: Children not getting medication, people facing eviction because they can't pay their rent, people facing losing their jobs because they can't get money for gas, people having utilities shut off because the bill payment declines, people going without food trying to find local food banks, and the list goes on and on. This is so unacceptable. The company needs to tell the TRUTH about what is going on. Two have even mentioned that now their social security numbers have been changed on their cards!

This is more than a "system upgrade" gone wrong...our personal information is now compromised totally. I will NEVER recommend or use this card company again. Green Dot's stock has already dropped by 1% and it's only going to get worse as people step forward with their stories.

Currently there are attorney's helping us to get class action lawsuits against Green Dot and possibly Wal-mart.The fact that people have been unable to access their money since as early as Sunday night ADDED to the fact that balance information is wrong, transactions are being up to triple charged, dates are being changed on transactions, and personal information is compromised is MORE than enough information to push these people out of business!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "i want the company to stop lying - fix our cards - stop the bulls***!" as the author lost $100000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Green Dot Moneypak. The most disappointing about walmart money card green dot at Green Dot Moneypak was fact that they have no csr skills, have been changing ledger amounts and money is missing from accounts Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Dot Moneypak.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Green Dot Moneypak to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments