Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased two cards and unable to use them because I cannot create an account. the "secure" text never accepts my response of 'yes'.

I have tried mine and my wife's cellphone. I have tried several times to contact. I have tried several different computers. I have tried everything.

After many attempts and emails I have tried to get reimbursed for the cards and it was declined. I have tried everything I can think of and I get now where. Now i'm not sure I will ever get my money back.

It seems like they are scamming people out of money. This was my first and last purchase of product from green dot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of green dot moneypak account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1011. Green Dot Moneypak needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green dot moneypak account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Dot Moneypak.

Comments

Kerrville, Texas, United States #1210366

Terrible service, might as well through your money in the fire

Oakland, California, United States #1209267

The "exact" same thing happened to me! I will never use Green Dot products again either. Actually-unfortunately this experience has me leaning toward of not using "any" products of this nature.

Oakland, California, United States #1209255

The "exact" same thing happened to me! I will never use this company again. Actually I have second thoughts on using "any" company of this nature.