Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack.Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you have any kind of problem they have by far the worse customer service I have ever dealt with.
I decided to just let them keep my money since the "SUPER VISOR is nothing but a robotic, foreign person that only knows how to deal with a problem is to read from manual scripts. Thanks Greendot for stealing my money.
MERRY CHRISTMAS IDIOTS NOW GO GET HIT BY A CAR.THANK YOU.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "I bought a money pak for $145 on 07/07/2014 and posted to what was suppose to be my account but it went to someone else's account so when my money..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."