Denver, Colorado

Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack.Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you have any kind of problem they have by far the worse customer service I have ever dealt with.

I decided to just let them keep my money since the "SUPER VISOR is nothing but a robotic, foreign person that only knows how to deal with a problem is to read from manual scripts. Thanks Greendot for stealing my money.

MERRY CHRISTMAS IDIOTS NOW GO GET HIT BY A CAR.THANK YOU.

Review about: Supervisor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $45
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Moneypak refuses to give my money back to me Green Dot Moneypak "I bought a money pak for $145 on 07/07/2014 and posted to what was suppose to be my account but it went to someone else's account so when my money..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more