Denver, Colorado

Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack.Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you have any kind of problem they have by far the worse customer service I have ever dealt with.

I decided to just let them keep my money since the "SUPER VISOR is nothing but a robotic, foreign person that only knows how to deal with a problem is to read from manual scripts. Thanks Greendot for stealing my money.

MERRY CHRISTMAS IDIOTS NOW GO GET HIT BY A CAR.THANK YOU.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more