My mom loaded $400 onto a Moneypak card to transfer to her debit/credit card.She tried to do the transfer the SAME DAY, and was asked to "verify her identity".

,000 ON MY PREPAID CARD USING MONEYPAK

After several attempts to take a picture, we finally got a good quality picture of her driver's license, and thought we'd solved the problem. However, it's been almost a week and we have still not heard back from anyone. This is FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS. My mother is poor.

She cannot afford to lose even 20 dollars. That four hundred was going to go to her bills. Her water bill, her light bill. If she does not get it back, she WILL have to go without.

I cannot afford to replace it, because I have a baby and with the cost of pampers and rent, just don't have the extra cash. FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.

You cannot get through to a live person if you call the customer service number, and the moneypak website has literally NOTHING to help.Don't waste your time and money on this company.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Maryland, United States #1335948

Call this number 866-795-7597.There were issues I was having with a moneypak that was purchase today.

I spoke with a customer representative and she rectified my issue within 30 minutes.Hope this helps.

to Niki B Vancouver, Washington, United States #1339477

You are wrong!! I called this number--this is a loopback...it asks for your SS# and birthdate to speak to rep..then says invalid. Niki B...you are a liar!

Elba, Alabama, United States #1335368

Wallmart and greendott refused to pay me the money stolen from me online. And ran me around for months after I did what their policies and promise told to me.500$ costed me about 2,000 and my child was without