I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me.I am aware that I owe verizon so I asked how could I pay the bill.
Since I don't have an active bank account, The person told me to get a money pak card from cvs and call them with the code on the back so that I could pay my bill. Once I tried to use the card, it said that it was empty funds, even though I deposited 250 on the card and the person was only asking for 180. I put extra money on the card because the person told me that I could use the card as a debit card, which definitely isn't true. I'm hurt, disappointed, furious, and mad as *** because that money could have been used on my ACTUAL verizon bill or personal use.
I don't have money AT ALL to be getting stolen from me.Money pak and these scammers need to be stopped !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Fraud
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack. Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom. They kinda look pepper flakes and mold...."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."