I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me.I am aware that I owe verizon so I asked how could I pay the bill.
Since I don't have an active bank account, The person told me to get a money pak card from cvs and call them with the code on the back so that I could pay my bill. Once I tried to use the card, it said that it was empty funds, even though I deposited 250 on the card and the person was only asking for 180. I put extra money on the card because the person told me that I could use the card as a debit card, which definitely isn't true. I'm hurt, disappointed, furious, and mad as *** because that money could have been used on my ACTUAL verizon bill or personal use.
I don't have money AT ALL to be getting stolen from me.Money pak and these scammers need to be stopped !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Money Fraud
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto). This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."