Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My $300 just disappeared.After I bought green dot money pak official scratch off reload card to transfer funds onto my legitimate debit card.

It disappeared. This happened in March 21st. I have received no email notification regarding the upload of my ID. That money was for me to pay bills and eat.

I am hungry and have to eat at tje church due to this. This is aweful. My hard earned money is still stuck on some profile created by greendot.

I was told that the website was updating at the time if the reload.Please help.

Comments

FailingKingfisher

Don’t lose hope!Read my recent post...

to FailingKingfisher #1454637

I refuse to STOP until I get my funds!!I have been working on this Daily. I can't afford to quit.Also, I don't want anyone to ever have to experience this!!

was that where you uploaded photo id to.moneypak.do u have a email they had sent u after uploading it or any email it was emailed to to give them id pic they have not contacted me since the 23rd and it locked my mp and woukdby release funds till upload photo id and i panicked when it said some *** like that Nd it got closed the site tab its self and it hasnt came up again since and locked mp its self some how ive been usomg mp whole tkme it was back but only witj websiye profile and b4 thay when it was loaded via phone call and ive never had that happen wirh a mp its self..

then i bought one a 20 bucka one just to get the damn prompt error to come up again to read and i assume its on that yellow prompt error pops up where u upload a photo id..but never came up again it just let the 20 mp sudsenly work.ive had the profile for years since they cake back online and also no reason it was even any reason to make me upload id as ik ive alrdy done kt once alrdy over a year ago

to Anonymous #1454019

Hi, did the other card you loaded first work or was it only for the second one you loaded? My name is Nicole Brown and my email is sairremy@gmail.com. thanks

to Nicole Brown #1454112

Same situation as above, $500 wouldn't load without us verification since March 22 but $60 loaded just fine right after. I'm about ready to call a lawyer.

to Nicole Brown #1454116

How do you file fraud claim for refund?