Green Dot Moneypak - Review about Missing Numbers from Shreveport, Louisiana
I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my freakin money back I never got a email back from anyone
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missing Numbers
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "These people too 30 dollars from me , not by force though. I saw a lovely picture with hair for sell and wanted to buy because the few reviews on..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."