Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Inquiry

What does it means when you try to download a Money pak and it tells you: "we were unable to verify the personal information you provided in your money pak profile.

Money pak never loaded

I contacted money and its been a month since I gave them my money pak numbers and the 1100.00 was never loaded they kept saying there servers are down and now its says its been used I never received the money I talked with a guy name Michael David and Robert they kept giving me the run around

Money Pak refund check

I received a refund check for my money Pak tried to cash it but was told payment was stopped.

Show

Needs to transfer money to a card

Reset password

I can't reset my password because the link is fake to reset it please help i can't load money

Show

I want change mobil number off account

I want to change mobli number 985-791-6007 to 985-381-0664. How can i go by doing thats?

Money pak

I scratched 4of the number s off need help with money pak number

I scratched off the numbers on the money pak and I scratched off the numbers to hard

So I need the rest of the numbers I got my receipt an the money pak card now

i bought a card

i cant put it on my reloadable card. its never gave me trouble putting on my card before.

Secure greendot moneypak login

When i set up my secure moneypak login i accidentally put headtrauma16@gmail.com instead of headtrauma17@gmail.com so i put 16 instead of 17 and now i cant access my secure moneypak login to load funds so how can i correct my email so that i can get into my login to load my moneypak?

My account can't get in

I have locked myself out of my account. I need to add 2 moneypak cards to my greedot card.

I use this for my business and it is crucial I get in my account.

I have forgotten moneypak login and password please help. My boss is having a fit

I got moneypak 3days ago..Ilmoneypak do not workPlz..tell me what to doMy phone# 7142482456

Is this for real?!

I can't believe SO MANY people are getting their money straight stolen from them with MoneyPak /GreenDot getting away with it without having to face any repercussions. I loaded $200 onto one and every time I try to reload it says MoneyPak # is invalid".

I'm putting the numbers in correctly and didn't give out the number to anyone at all.

There is NO customer service line. Green Dot says it's a separate ]op

stolen reload cards

i purchased 2 reload cards for my children for christmas and before i sent them i had some items stolen from my vehicle, including these cards. i just found my receipts for the reload purchase and wanted to know if i could stop payment and get get a refund. i don't have a moneypak account and don;t know how to get in touch with a speaking person

Moneypak card

I bought a money Pak in the amount of 50.00,I tried to load it to my card it says it's already been used, I never used it the store will not help me what do I do I have the receipt and the card

My money

I put 25 on a money pack card and when I went to load it saids invalidate why

Notification of transfer

I have not received notification that the transfer took place I read I would receive an email in 30 minutes to complete the transaction. I have not received anything from MoneyPak. I thought this was supposed to be easy.

Money

Loaded two humdred on green dot card did not show up was on Saturday night

Moneypac load

I am trying to load the moneypak on my card it won't let me make an account on line there is no number to talk to a customer service representative please help

I have tried to secure log in it wont work i need gelp

invalid moneypak cards

Why is the moneypak cards I've purchased saying invalid I purchased two cards worth a hundred dollars a peice

live customer service

I have to speak to a live customer service rep about these cards. I do not quite understand how to work them because I only have limited time left since I purchased them on August 26 2017.

If I could get a phone number that would be great. Thanks

Show

Moneypak reload card will not load

My brother purchased me a $200 Moneypak from Walgreens in Tacoma,WA. I have tried to load it and it states that is invalid. I have the information from the store receipt and anything else that might be needed to resolve this issue.

Questions 29