Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Notification of transfer

I have not received notification that the transfer took place I read I would receive an email in 30 minutes to complete the transaction. I have not received anything from MoneyPak. I thought this was supposed to be easy.

Money

Loaded two humdred on green dot card did not show up was on Saturday night

Moneypac load

I am trying to load the moneypak on my card it won't let me make an account on line there is no number to talk to a customer service representative please help

I have tried to secure log in it wont work i need gelp

invalid moneypak cards

Why is the moneypak cards I've purchased saying invalid I purchased two cards worth a hundred dollars a peice

live customer service

I have to speak to a live customer service rep about these cards.I do not quite understand how to work them because I only have limited time left since I purchased them on August 26 2017.

If I could get a phone number that would be great.Thanks

Show

Moneypak reload card will not load

My brother purchased me a $200 Moneypak from Walgreens in Tacoma,WA. I have tried to load it and it states that is invalid. I have the information from the store receipt and anything else that might be needed to resolve this issue.

Wait time

I am waiting for my personalized card to come in the mail, but my brother from out of state sent me a $200 moneypak reload card.How long can the money sit on the moneypak card?

Will it still be on there in 7-10 business days?Neither if us can afford to be out the money...

Show

how do I call customer service to find out about a 500$ Mo ey Pak that wasn't posted on my card yet

Show

Hiq do i k ow what reload card has what amount

Show

I bought a moneypack and it saying invalid

Mine is too. How did you get it resolved?

Questions 15