5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

We are sorry for the issues that our customers are having. Our website is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please contact us directly at greendot.moneypak@tech-center.com so we may assist you.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I have talked to 9 different people at Greendot over the past 2 days in regards to loading moneypak onto my card with7 different answers. Finally, yesterday, someone told me that my identification was not ledgible and they have no locked me out of my moneypak.com profile.

No option available to other than requesting a refund, which according to all the negative reviews I have read over the past 2 days tells me it is something I will never receive. I have called so many times that they won't even give me the option of talking to a live person anymore. I have tried chatting, only to have the customer service just close the chat box with no answers and no warning. I have also tried emailing this tech support with no response!

So, after some hard research, I have gained the direct phone number to their Chief Financial Officer and have already spoken with him directly! Let's see if I can gain some answers this way!

I hae been promised a call, so we will see! #YOUARENOTSTEALINGMYMONEY!

to Diane #1368098

Diane, please may I have that number to the higher up?? Please

user53452708
to Diane #1368518

That phone number would be helpful to me also. How can they be at all these stores and no have a good reputation. I am out a reasonable sum of money cause I cannot get activation for some reason

This company is full of it, I have been emailing you guys for two days and nobody has replied back. I need a phone number my mom is stuck with funds in a different state.

I need help ASAP. List a correct phone number and have some reply to email ASAP.

to Upset customer #1363760

Try to call 1-866-652-4611, extension 4268, that's what they told me.

to Paula #1364193

They told me I can either spend down the card or get a refund through the mail that will take 14 business days. Bunch of crooks is what they are.

to Paula #1368105

Thank you for posting a number....this is some bull ***