Additional Fees

Purchase a card.. have a receipt..

but my money never made it on the card.. calling all these number like 866-779-6652 the answer ask for the card number then hung up the phone & wont answer every time I call back.. what kind of game are they playing with people money.. something have to be done about them & there operation..

I’m mad *** ***..

how they want answer the phone.. and 7 eleven want give me my money back either say the money goes to there account..

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Reloadable Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I put money on a card n its not wrkin n my money aint on it

to Anonymous #1493279

I have same issue I put money on moneypak to load to my card and I keep getting try again later everytime I try. Now this has made my payment late and I do not know how to fix this.

Why does a company of that size make it so difficult for their customers to access a moneypak customer support live representative? I found 1 number and it is for greendot card holders which I am not so I am unable to get passed the automated directory BS therefore I can't get anywhere to find out info on how to get my money back.BTW, Exact same thing happened to me. The whole transaction at 7 eleven was weird but I continued because I needed to load a prepaid card urgently and what do you know, card load attempt failed invalid card number.

1-866-652-4611. Ext 3690