1.6K views
Additional Fees

I was given a GreenDot Moneypak for Christmas presents and when I tried to load my card I was asked for ID verification. I was to upload a photo ID front and back and they said that I will hear from them within 30 minutes if no issues by text or email or 48 hours for approval.

I haven't heard from them either way. I don't understand the policy of this company.

There are no contact numbers when there is as issue a person is at the mercy after buying the products and unable to use nor receive assistance. I need help contacting this company for a resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Moneypak Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Load money on card .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2017.

Comments

The same this just happened to me 200.00

#1502054

Why are you guys doing this, I mean it just shouldn't be, it has to be a better way

I have never had any trouble with Green Dot or money pak. The only time I ever have to show my ID is when I load money at CVS.

I lost my card and reported and got new one in mail to find my account Frozen and there asking for picture I'd which I believe after 6years your asking me now for one you have no right hostage my mobey

Had to request a new card now I can’t get my I’d verified it keeps saying not legible. Can anyone please help I have money on this card

What's their email?

where did you upload your id. ive been using theyre site forever now.

andive never seen anywhere ro load a photo of my id and icany.find a email to send it to eitherplease get back to me if you can Gkve me the place or website link you did this at. or emailmbelligan@hotmail.com

to maia #1598756

Did you find were to send id

Hey mine was doing the same thing it would load on 3 different cards. Go online and get a Green Dot prepaid card, mine came today and my money went right on it.

to Sheri #1414905

Can you explain "mine was doing the same thing it would load on 3 different cards. I called this fake moneypak customer service number

866 662 6936.

The guy said something about multiple cards. His English and accent was not understandable. He asked for all of my login info and phone number. I can still login to my moneypak acct that I created.

He even asked me for my password.

Will I ever see my money. Is the number even real?

to I shoulda known better #1421382