Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I bought three money pack reload cards each one had $500 I have a GreenDot card but apparently they have $1000 Load limit every 30 days. So I was looking around to see what my other options were and on MoneyPak website you can look up your credit card to see if it’s compatible with MoneyPak so I did and I found out that my PayPal prepaid debit card would work so I go to try to load my money on to my card and it said it was sorry we can not process your request please try again later well in my frustration I looked up MoneyPak customer service number and this is the number I got 855-825-7089 I called it and actually got a human I explain my situation and this is where my big mistake was given them my money pack number my cell phone number and then the guy said that I needed to send my ID for verification and then my funds would be available right away so I emailed my ID to this email MoneyPakverification@USA.com.

Well it has been three hours now and I try to call the number again and it rings a few times and then hangs up I just tried to put in one of my MoneyPak numbers to try to load it again on to my PayPal card and it gives me this message due to suspicious activity you need to file for a refund! I am stuck in Salt Lake City and I’m trying to get home to Las Vegas I have no money and now I have no idea what I’m going to do.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments