Resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Jan 23

Did receive a refund check today. A little correspondence could have avoided all this.

Original review posted by user Jan 22

AT 9:54 AM 1/11/18 I PURCHASED A MONEYPAK AT RITE AID FOR $500., TOOK THE CARD RIGHT HOME TO UPLOAD TO M/C DEBIT CARD. UPLOADED ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING SS#.

NEVER LEFT THEIR SITE MONEYPAK.COM. AT 10:48 AM RECEIVED EMAIL THAT ACCOUNT WAS CREATED. ATTEMPTED TO TRANSFER FROM MY MONEYPAK TO MY DEBIT CARD, SITE REQUIRED PHOTO ID TO BE UPLOADED. UPLOADED DRIVERS LIC..

WAITED TWO DAYS -NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY, NO EMAIL ADDRESS, NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL. ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS - NO CONTACT-NOTHING. IF YOU GO TO MONEYPAK.COM LIKE IT SAYS TO, THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE. IF YOU GO TO GREENDOT.COM (THE PARENT COMPANY) THE ONLY PHONE TO CALL IS IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THEIR DEBIT CARDS AND THE NUMBER PUTS YOU IN A LOOP WITH NO WAY TO TALK TO ANYONE OR EMAIL THEM.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS COMPANY OR ITS EMPLOYEES ARE COMMITTING FRAUD AND STEALING MONEY FROM CONSUMERS.

GREEN DOT CARDS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SALE, JUST READ ALL THE REVIEWS. I AM OUT $500.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Moneypak Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 22.

Comments

Sooooo, I see others have been scammed as well... If you notice, you called the wrong ppl..

You called "Money Pack" not "Money PAK".. And they probably even called you back to confirm numbers.. I've SUGGESTED I THE PAST TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST GREENDOT/MONEYPAK;CK BECAUSE IF ITS OBER 250 OR 500, THEY HAVE THOSE INDIVIDUALS IDENTIFICATION ON FILE . THATS A FACT...

Let's figure out.. I was robbed in Feb... My story is below..

Please feel free to contact me at Tyffbr@gmail.com... Thx..

MY name is Joseph w . Please I would like to join the fight to get these *** I’m out of $200 for my car payment .

Please email me , I’ve emailed a few of you. Jwinakur16@gmail.com 818 268 - 2283 ( please text before calling to tell me if your about moneypak ) please don’t spam my phone only serious people about this.

I’m so livid , I can’t stop crying! I know it’s only $200 but I’m going to lose my car now.

They got me too yesterday and I’ve been using this card for a while now never have I ever encountered anything like this until I uploaded $500 onto it I don’t have another dime left to my name and I was using that money to pay bills

to Anonymous #1564887

I am having the same issue. I never had any problem until I purchase a card valued at $500.00

to Jackie Warren #1565077

Jackie, If you were still wanting to file a claim on this MoneyPak card that was not paid to you please email me your full name city and state amount of transaction the date of transaction and be sure to label it MoneyPak claim to Hollie DeLeon holli.d509@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1565075

Yes some help been trying to create a account on moneypak..to get my funds .but wont verify my mobile number me and it's been 2 months so they are taking 5.95 every month ..I will never again.

to Ty #1565078

Ty If you were still wanting to file a claim on this MoneyPak card that was not paid to you please email me your full name city and state amount of transaction the date of transaction and be sure to label it MoneyPak claim to Hollie DeLeon holli.d509@gmail.com

I think ppl may have a class action lawsuit.. BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

THERE ARE 2 MONEY PACK COMPANIES... MONEYPAK.COM AND MONEYPACK.COM.. ONE LETTER MAKES A DIFFERENCE... DUE TO WHAT I KNOW, Y'ALL WILL NOT GET THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE YOU CALLED MONEYPACK...

NOT MONEYPAK... THE THING THAT'S FUNNY IS THAT GREENDOT HAS ALL THE INFO OF THE THIEVES AND WON'T TELL US SO WE CAN NOTIFY THE POLICE... SO, I SAY, TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BOTH, AND YES PPL, YOU CALLED THE WRONG ONES, WE SHOULD TRY TO GET IT NOTICED TO FILE A LAWSUIT... ALSO, GREENDOT..

THEY'RE THE PARENT COMPANY... I'm gonna start looking into it due to me checking this site OFTEN.. NEW PPL ALL THE TIME... FYI, I WAS SCAMMED OUTTA 1200 BUCKS..

2 500 DOLLAR CARDS AND ONE FOR 275.. SO IF YOU ARE WILLING... I'LL GET BACK TO THIS SITE IN A CPL OF DAYS WIRH MORE INFO AND MY CONTACT INFO...

WE ALL WANT OUR MONEY BACK.. LET'S GET IT TOGETHER....

I am dealing with this now for $500 call 866-652-4611 to speak directly with a supervisor. Was told it’s a glitch with the new ID.

Verification system I am at day 5 now .

. .

to Tom #1454198

It séems its everyone that loaded $500. Same thing going on with me but I could load $60 right after. But $500 is saying invalid.

to Missy404 #1455961

I'm about to be homeless I uploaded 400.00 and got a big red box . Now they saying it's been loaded to another account.

to Tom #1455944

I'm on day 7 and still no money card says invalid got email say upload id but know we're to upload it.

You're better off calling the police... I got a response from TWITTER..

Their PARENT company, GREENDOT RESPONDED to me on there... THEY ACTUALLY WORKED ON IT QUICKLY, ALL TO TELL ME I WAS SCAMMED AND WILLINGLY GAVE MY INFO TO A 3RD PARTY... I DIDN'T... I WENT ON MONEYPAK, ATTTHEREGISTER.COM, ENTERED IN ALL MY INFO THAT WAS REQUIRED AND AFTER 15, 20 MINS, IT SAID MY CARDS HAD NO VALUE..

I CALLED RITEAID AND THE CARDS WERE ACTIVATED BEFORE I LEFT.. I SCRATCHED THEM OFF AT HOM.. WENT ONLINE, DID NOT CALL NO ONE..EVEN HAD TO SUBMIT A COPY OF MY ID FOR EVRY CARD I SUBMITTED WORTH 1,275.00... THERES NO # OR EMAIL FOR MONEYPAK..

WHEN YOU CALL GREENDOT, CANCEL IT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CARD OR ACCT WITH THEM.. I ONLY SPOKE TO A REP AFTER, I DM'd them on Twitter, @greendotcards, and she called me.. ASAP.. I ONLY gave her my card numbers AFTER THE fact of me doing it online and it said, MY CARD HAD NO VALUE..

SO THAT MEANS, THE CARDS WERE EMPTY BEFORE I REACHED OUT... NO, I PUT IN ALL THE CORRECT INFO TOO SO THAT IS NOT THE CASE.. THE MESSED UP PART IS, GREENDOT/MONEYPAK KNOWS THE SO CALLED 3RD PARTY INFO... WHETE THEY ARE, HELL, MAY HAVE THEIR ID ON FILE BUT, WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING...

FOUND THAT OUT TODAY 2/27/2018.. I DO NOT THINK THE GREENDOT REP ROBBED ME BUT, I THINK MONEYPAK DID.. I USED THEM ONVE, INKY ONE TIME BEFORE AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.. IT WAS FOR 450.00 LAST YEAR..

FOR ALL 3 OF MY CARDS, I HAD TO SUBMIT A PHOTO ID, IT TOOK 15 TO 20 MINS TO LOAD, THEN IN A RED ERROR MSG IT SAYS MY CARDS HAVE NO VALUE BECAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY USED??? HOWWWW... I'M ON YOUR WEBSITE.. I EVEN CONTAVTED RUSH CARD, THEY DID A CLAIM FOR ME TOO...

JUST KNOW,I THINK THE SYSTEM, ATTHEREGISTER.COM, MONEYPAK, THEY ARE SCAMMERS.... THE FACT THAT THERE'S NO CONTACT INFO NO WHERE AND I HAD TO TWEET THEM... THAT'S CRAAAAAZY.. I SEE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FORMING...

IT'S LIKE, HELP US.. YOU KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS, GIVE THE INFO TO POLIVE AND HELP US STOP YOUR COMPANY FROM STEALING FROM US... EVEN IF THIS WASN'T THE CASE, YOU STILL KNO WHAT WE DON'T.. HELP US..

MY MONEY WASS TOLEN FROM EHERE I LIVE IN PA.. HOW.. THE COMPANY IS IN CA..

PPL, WE GET CONFUSED LIKE I BUT, THEY ARE STEALING FROM US, WE AREN'T BEUNG SCAMMED... PERIOD..

to Tiffany #1438669

The company you may have called is moneypackcard.com..

to Tiffany #1454054

Im deaf is there any way that you could help me???

to arie #1468576

Yes, I can try... Im.gonna CONTACT some attys..

TODAY, 4/24/2018.. I post back to this site later in the week...

to Tiffany #1446681

This just happened to me on 2/24/18, in the amt. of$500!

I went through all the procedures you stated yet, still nothing! I filed a fraud complaint, I am going to make a police report, and then I am going to file a big law suit on them.

This is beyond sad! I will not let them just get away with this!

Hi same just happened to me with $500.00 called a number they said at 6pm I go back in my account and it says it’s been used ughhhhh

Hello! How did u get a refund?