Someone called me telling that they're DISH NETWORK 3rd party and that they would provide 6 months of free service if I provide the MoneyPak PIN#. I purchased the Greendot MoneyPak cards at CVS Pharmacy and provided the PIN# to Dish Network.

On the next day, I called Dish network to confirm my payment and I realized that I was cheated.

I called Greendot Moneypak customer service to report fraud.

After 4 attempts to reach the fraud department, I couldn't get a ticket number assigned and NOBODY was able to tell me how they're going to help me get back my money. Once you provide the PIN# on the back of your card, NOBODY can help you after that.

Comments

Washington, Missouri, United States #972796

SOBs don't give a *** about customer service. Their cards are used for immoral, illegal and fraudulent purposes but they don't care how much money people lose!!!!

moneypak customer service is the worst.

We just got scammed by person selling something on Craigs List. Called Greendot and they said sorry but tough luck. They know their card is the scam of the week but they are making money so they will do nothing other than say, we are sorry.

Green Dot Corporation is not safe and secure. They are aiding and abetting criminals which makes them criminals too.

In response to "Green Dot Corporation Response" I wish to report that Green Dot cards sold at CSV/Pharmacy locations are a scam. I attempted to do exactly as they indicate to "add money to Paypal account" however this is not possible and their "Customer Service" can not answer as to why they can not facilitate the holder of a verified PayPal account to add funds to said account.

So please beware and avoid the MoneyPak scam sold at CVS/Pharmacy locations!

" MoneyPaks are printed with a fraud warning on the package ". Why isn't there info on these same cards letting us know that you need our SSN in order for us to use it? and that if you need a refund they will mail you a check within 7-10 business days.

Someone called me (pretending from Dish) with same 6 month free offer, if I provide GreendotMoneypack card Pin# for 6 months's Dish service. Scamers had all information about my account.

Fortunately, I was able to identify the scam before I gave away Pin#.

I called GreetnDotMoney pack and customer service person was kind enough to refund the money in the form of check. I am waiting for the Check.

MoneyPak is a safe and secure way to reload prepaid cards, make same day payments and add money to Paypal accounts. MoneyPak numbers are similar to cash in that if they are lost, stolen or given away, the money cannot be recovered.

MoneyPaks are printed with a fraud warning on the package and our website has tips to protect customers from fraud. We ask customers to report scams and do our best to recover funds if possible.

to Green Dot Corporation Response Atlanta, Georgia, United States #703343

NO IT'S NOT.....STOP LYING. YOU ARE A *** FRAUD AND YOUR COMPANY SUCKS MONEY BALLS! YOUR COMPANY IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!