Green Dot Moneypak - Greendot moneypak needs to b taking off all shelves

i had received a account now prepaid debit card in mail i activated it.they say to go to nearest family dollar store and buy greendot money pak reload card.

so i do all of the following i add 140.00 go home still 3 hrs later no money go bak to store they refund my money thinking we loaded cash wrong get another greendot card reload money go home call greendot money pak tell them bought card i added 140.00 y isn't it on my card. they took my information down. few minutes later phone goes dead call bak instant dead tone like there was never landline at this number. i call the store where i put money on i ask there still isn't any money on card can u refund my money they say sure.

i get up there she goes to refund my money 2 or 3 times keeps saying declined. i come home i call company again i said i want refund mam we cant help u i said what y not ? they hung up on me several times.

what business does this?none that i kno of so im still out 140.00.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Reload Card
Review category
Financial Services
review #545673

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Dot Moneypak? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Green Dot Corporation

Oct 13, 2014 #884239 Pasadena, California

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have an issue with a MoneyPak you purchased, please visit -Green Dot

0 2 Reply

Nov 08, 2014 #897227 El Segundo, California

U *** as lying *** company i hope god rips the souls out of u people..burn in *** u only live for so long ! U will answer to god

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Dot Moneypak. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Green Dot Moneypak.
Filing a new complaint about