Montrose, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

i had received a account now prepaid debit card in mail i activated it.they say to go to nearest family dollar store and buy greendot money pak reload card.

so i do all of the following i add 140.00 go home still 3 hrs later no money go bak to store they refund my money thinking we loaded cash wrong get another greendot card reload money go home call greendot money pak tell them bought card i added 140.00 y isn't it on my card. they took my information down. few minutes later phone goes dead call bak instant dead tone like there was never landline at this number. i call the store where i put money on i ask there still isn't any money on card can u refund my money they say sure.

i get up there she goes to refund my money 2 or 3 times keeps saying declined. i come home i call company again i said i want refund mam we cant help u i said what y not ? they hung up on me several times.

what business does this?none that i kno of so im still out 140.00.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Ignorant.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Green Dot Corporation
Pasadena, California, United States #884239

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have an issue with a MoneyPak you purchased, please visit https://www.moneypak.com/Help.aspx -Green Dot

to Green Dot Corporation El Segundo, California, United States #897227

U *** as lying *** company i hope god rips the souls out of u people..burn in *** u only live for so long ! U will answer to god