On June 28, 2013 I went to CVS Pharmacy on 3401 W. Walnut Hill Irving, TX. I purchased a Greendot Card for 4.95 and loaded $300.00 on it. When I got to work I tried to load my card onto my debit card and I kept getting insufficient funds. I immediately called your company Greendot and was told that I needed to fax my receipt, greendot card showing the scratched off side. I was then told to wait for up to 5 business days before I'd get a response. I also went to CVS Pharmacy to try and get this resolved and there was nothing they could do but refer me back to Greendot. The next day I noticed how late it was getting and I called back. Still with no resolution. Jenn (Supervisor of Dispute Department) then tells me it would take up to 10 business days before I would get a response and my money back. I finally asked why would it take so long. I also asked why would it take 10 days and the previous complaint on this website found out what was going on in 2 days. I was told that the money was loaded to some-one's account this is why it would take so long. So now I'm having to wait for my money to return to me... SHAKING MY HEAD... THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL EVER USE GREENDOT. I'm now waiting on a Manager to give me a call back, which takes 1 to 2 business days. Horrible Customer Service!!!

I just want my $300.00 this is totally unfair and unethical.

I will send an email to: custcareref@greendotcorp.com (just got this email from previous complaint) hopefully this will be resolved in my favor TODAY!!!

Email address: lorenzaatl@yahoo.com