Update by user Mar 12, 2013

So my update. After staying on hold for what seems to be eternity I was transferred to a "specialist" I faxed in my reciept, money pak, etc etc and within 15 minutes they called me back and gave me another money pak number with my money loaded to the card.

Glad at the end result but I would not use money pack again. Id rather avoid the drama

Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2013

So I purchased to green dot money paks. One for 40 bucks and the other for 1, 000 dollars.

I called to activate the care the forty bucks went through but when I went for the second activation I was told that the card is invalid!!!! Whattt!!! I have been on hold for two days now with a supposed wait minute time of twenty minutes. I am onbhold with them as I am currently typing.

I have not been able to speak to one single soul! I gave no one my information or anything else. Where the *** did my money go? They tell us beware of fraud and scammers but we should honestly be aware of them.

I am filing a complaint with the BBB, My attorney Generals office, calling the news and going to any and every extent I have to until I get my hard earned money back!!! It is evident after reading so many complaints about Green Dot our money can not be trusted with these thieves!!! I want my *** money.

If this has happened to you as well pls email me if legal action wants/ has to be taken. Lisablu3@gmail.com

Comments

Green Dot Corporation
Pasadena, California, United States #611567

MoneyPak is an easy and convenient way to send money to where you need it. The MoneyPak works as a ‘cash top-up card’.

Once you purchase it at a participating retailer with cash, you can use it to reload prepaid cards, add money to a PayPal account without using a bank account, or make same-day payments to major companies.

If there was an issue with a MoneyPak you purchased, we will need to verify the load to help get your funds. Please send an email with your name, a reliable phone number and brief description of your issue to Customer.Advocacy@greendot.com and we will review and contact you.