I was purchasing something off craigslist and the seller had told me to give him the cash through a moneypak and I put $235 on the card and he made a two way line and told me to dial the # of my card and then he said it was to make sure the money was there and to make sure I didn't spend a

It.After that he never called me for me to get my ps4 and a fed EX truck never had my ps4 since he said his friend was going to give me the ps4 from the truck .

immediately I tried getting the money pak to my debit card and when I trued it said the funds on the card were insufficient.

I have the card still and the receipts of my green dot moneypak purchase and deposit .You can email me at bobrivera421@gmail.com or give me a call at 3475377274 .

Review about: Card Funds.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

notgivingit
Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #798901

don't know what you expect anyone on here to do for you unfortunately you fell for a very obvious scam and your money is gone.posting your phone # on here will only get you trolled by people as there's nothing anyone on here can do for you.

YOU admit you initiated the transfer so you didn't have your card stolen and used illegally without your consent.what exactly do you think anyone here or Greendot for that matter can/should do for you?