Dallas, Texas
1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a kroger prepaid credit card.My boyfriend bought me a moneypak reload but when I got my permanent card my name was spelled wrong and when I attempted to add the moneypak the system said it failed.

Just recently I recieved the new permanent card abd tried to load it again. And it failed AGAIN. I want my money. I was thinking maybe I would recieve a check for a refund but nothing.

Theres no customer service on your site everything is switched else id add it to my paypal.Can someone please help me.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - SCAMMERS Green Dot Moneypak "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Green Dot "gift card look a like" rip off Green Dot Moneypak "I had good experience buying gift cards in the past. This time I intended to buy a gift cards for my kids to use to buy points online. So, I..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more