1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a kroger prepaid credit card.My boyfriend bought me a moneypak reload but when I got my permanent card my name was spelled wrong and when I attempted to add the moneypak the system said it failed.

Just recently I recieved the new permanent card abd tried to load it again. And it failed AGAIN. I want my money. I was thinking maybe I would recieve a check for a refund but nothing.

Theres no customer service on your site everything is switched else id add it to my paypal.Can someone please help me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). sssugarbear37 is overall dissatisfied with Green Dot Moneypak and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Dot Moneypak.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Green Dot Moneypak to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments