Green Dot Moneypak Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas
I have a kroger prepaid credit card.My boyfriend bought me a moneypak reload but when I got my permanent card my name was spelled wrong and when I attempted to add the moneypak the system said it failed.
Just recently I recieved the new permanent card abd tried to load it again. And it failed AGAIN. I want my money. I was thinking maybe I would recieve a check for a refund but nothing.
Theres no customer service on your site everything is switched else id add it to my paypal.Can someone please help me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto). This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."