Dallas, Texas

I have a kroger prepaid credit card.My boyfriend bought me a moneypak reload but when I got my permanent card my name was spelled wrong and when I attempted to add the moneypak the system said it failed.

Related: Green Dot Moneypak Customer Service Review

Just recently I recieved the new permanent card abd tried to load it again. And it failed AGAIN. I want my money. I was thinking maybe I would recieve a check for a refund but nothing.

Theres no customer service on your site everything is switched else id add it to my paypal.Can someone please help me.

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Reload Card.

1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Dot Moneypak - Green Dot "gift card look a like" rip off Green Dot Moneypak "I had good experience buying gift cards in the past. This time I intended to buy a gift cards for my kids to use to buy points online. So, I..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Moneypak refuses to give my money back to me Green Dot Moneypak "I bought a money pak for $145 on 07/07/2014 and posted to what was suppose to be my account but it went to someone else's account so when my money..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more