I bought a money pack for $400 I go to reload my card and I'm asked to verify myself so I do The money still nowhere to be found. I try to reload again And The screen said Invalid Deposit.

I try to talk to somebody and there's nobody to talk to I made a Fraud report and there yet to contact me back I work hard for my money I'm a single mother with 3 kids I have brain surgery and I get seizures I don't have time for somebody to be stealing my hard earned money, this is Ridiculous... Now what does it stay like this???

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Reloadable Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am dealing with the same thing $500 lost in cyberspace. Call 866-652-4611 to speak directly with supervisor at green dot.

Guess it’s some kind of glitch with the new ID verification. Tomorrow is day 5 for my fraud claim hopefully they will refund the money.

This happened to me. I was able to get it resolved!

BountifulRedhandedTamarin
to DSS #1454626

How were you able to get it resolved? They are telling me it’s a technical issue and they are working on it but no ETA. I need my money ASAP and I have been working on this since Wednesday.

The same thing just happened to me! Followed all the steps..

got the email saying my Id was verified. Logged in to complete the process and now it’s saying card has been used. How???

You can’t call anyone. I reached out to them on Social media and they are supposed to be looking into it but from the looks of it they’ve told tons of people that and they never received their money!