3.3K views

I am completely livid about this experience with Moneypak and I will not allow them to get away with it. I work hard for my money just like everyone else in this country. I was told multiple times I would get a refund of my money and after the phone call I just had with them this is the last straw. With this many complaints, if we all band together something can be done. I am very serious about this lawsuit and I will make this a reality with everything in my power. Please email me if you would like to join PrincessCatie14@hotmail.com

I Will NEVER Use Moneypak Or Greendot Again.

Comments

I was so angry with money pack it was such a mess and they never did give my money back or put it on a card that you have to buy once you get the money pack card it’s of no good until you buy that card and then get the card in the mail with your name on it! Cvs turned it over to their corporate office in reimbursed to me kindly The $175 which is a lot of money for me with two children at Christmas time!

And they will resolve it at corporate office. They are terrible terrible company and they take peoples money and they don’t place it on the cards as they say they well I can’t imagine how much money they have racked up!

I would like to be a part of ur class action suit,they stole five hundred dollars of mine

I lost 500 the same way

DailyMongrel
to Maria peponas #1613378

I lost $175 I cannot speak to anybody nothing is been resolved on the Internet they said they cannot refund my money for one reason and then there was another and it’s Christmas and I have two children and this is going to hurt very badly they are an awful company

Got me for $300 I paid cash for moneypak tried to load to my card & was told I can't be verified. What a crock of *** I want my $ back!

I sent a wire transfer to a Green Dot Bank using the information provided when you receive your card , my bank wire transfer team Contacted me and confirmed the account /routing # Green Dot Bank denies receiving The wire transfer. But happily took My $25.00 wire transfer.

jojozhyna_41

ATTENTION!!! **MONEYPAK LOSSES** IF ANYONE OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FILING A CLAIM FOR YOUR MONEY TAKEN...

I NEED A HEADCOUNT TO GIVE THE ATTORNEY. BUT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE PROOF OF LOSS FOR THE CLAIM, RECIEPTS ECT... THEN PUT THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE & EMAIL OR TEXT ME YOUR NAME, CITY & STATE & AMOUNT THEY SCAMMED YOU OUT OF & DATE YOU PURCHASED THE MONEYPAK CARD!!

exp. Holliana DeLeon Spokane, WA $500 02/13/18 THESE WILL NEED TO BE IN BY OCT 10, 2018 MY NUMBER IS (509)608-6558 AND EMAIL IS holli.d509@gmail.com Make sure to label it MONEYPAK Complaint

to jojozhyna_41 #1565715

I have emailed you. I want to fight these *** Please email me anyone .

I have proof and receipts.

I’m so livid and upset it’s amazing. Jwinakur16@gmail.com

DailyMongrel
to jojozhyna_41 #1613379

I just saw your emailThey have taken $175 for me and no matter what I do or who I callA lot of them don’t even know what to do the Internet just kind of shut you off or down that your cards and a valid I am so upset it’s Christmas time and I really needed that for my children!

to jojozhyna_41 #1621191

I would I lost five hundred dollars in May of this year filed complete nothing has been done

morelock24@hotmail.com Please Include Me in ANY Legal Action taken against them.

I'm at a loss of $250 & without Television service also because of it. I've kept records of all phone calls, the transaction when I first purchased the moneypak & when I thought I was paying a bill with it.

I did speak to moneypak rep and was promised the problem would be fired & I would be refunded the money, Stan I was promised the money would go toward the account it was supposed to have went to word and ask her 15 to 20 phone calls nothing!

Whatever I have to do to join everyone else to get us our money back and compensation for the problems it's caused, I'm definitely willing to help. Just let me know what I need to do.

I purchased a moneypak at 7 eleven....and it baskcally doesnt work and im out 250$.......7 eleven needs to be accountable because they are selling fraudulent products

I am being scammed too. My money is not usable and is stuck. 250$

I would like to know what phone number you used to talk to an actual person. I have tried calling numerous times to discuss a refund request I made over a moneypak I purchased while being scammed while on vacation.

I never revealed the moneypak number to the scammer thank goodness...I saw the red flag before that happened. I was told it would be five business days and someone would be in touch with me regarding my fraud/refund request, yet no one has contacted me as of yet.

I am dealing with a potential $425 loss. If this is not remedied within the next week by Moneypak/Green Dot, I too will be looking at taking legal action against the corporation.

I am in tears because I am about to lose my car, my ctedit score is taking major hits because I am now behond in my bills due to greendot robbing me of $745. Its disgusting that they are getting away with this and I am a firm believer that together some justice can come out of this.

I cant give my lenders or comcast Greendots number and have them explain why they dont have a payment yet. This is embarrassing and highly frustrating.

I dont know much about starting a suit but I am all in on bringing this company down. Please text or email me 2245583228 wooten.shavanna@outlook.com.

to Vanna #1543745

Have u tried to get a refund takes 7 to 10 days

I am too looking to file. I’ve lost 100.00 and want to know how to get the ball rolling. 6783687591

I emailed you please email me back jasminemlee1982@gmail.com I lost 200.00 and two days of pay

Me too. I lost $150.00. they don't respond to me inquires