2.5K views

I am completely livid about this experience with Moneypak and I will not allow them to get away with it. I work hard for my money just like everyone else in this country. I was told multiple times I would get a refund of my money and after the phone call I just had with them this is the last straw. With this many complaints, if we all band together something can be done. I am very serious about this lawsuit and I will make this a reality with everything in my power. Please email me if you would like to join PrincessCatie14@hotmail.com

I Will NEVER Use Moneypak Or Greendot Again.

Comments

www.peaceandbenefits.comI did have an issue with moneypak cards I purchased. After waiting the 20 minutes to add to a card online, I kept receiving notice it was invalid.

I was sent back to the merchant who sent me to a third party who sent me to Green dot. It was many hours before I received a resolution. In the end, I was told my card couldn't receive the deposit. They are sending me a refund of two cards.On the third card, I sternly notified them that if I didn't receive my funds for that card immediately that I would have my attorney contact them.

I asked for the information for their legal department or who handled correspondence from an attorney. They connected me to a supervisor immediately who worked on de-escalating the call. I have previous experience in corporations working in customer service.I notified the supervisor that I was 100% serious about contacting my attorney if she didn't find a resolution soon. They asked me to send receipt, picture of moneypak car, my ID, and the card I could put it on.

Instead of purchasing a green dot card, I had them deposit it to the Wal-Mart card the father of my daughter has. It was deposited hours later. I am still waiting for my checks to arrive. I happened to purchase a card today that later I found claimed they couldn't verify my identity.

It told me that I can only make in person transactions.I will never use them again, but I just wanted to let you know that you can have access to attorneys nationwide for a small monthly fee. You can have a law firm in your pocket and be able to have worry less and live more! This service has saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years.When I say I will contact my attorney, it is nice to know that I actually do have a network of provider law firms nationwide that our members have access to. I can give you countless membership stories, but sometimes you just have to look around yourself and do your own research.

I kind of wish I would have seen this before I didn't Google it before.The point is companies should be held to the terms of their contracts whether we research them or not. Many times companies know that we won't go pat an attorney $150 to $350 an hr for a small claims issue. They also know many times we are not in a position to. I am just saying that sometimes we don't seek legal help because we cannot afford it.

We let the small issues go. A few dollars here and there or the time a company screwed us and we felt we were right. I have seen people get legal help on a dollar issue. That is how we create change!

We level the playing field.

We provide access to in an industry that used to be reserved to only those that could afford it. Now, you can protect yourself and family for a small monthly fee and feel confident in the peace the benefits provide.

I loaded 100 moneypak on a rush card yesterday morning. It still have not loaded to my card.

I dialed moneypak and since I don't have a green Dot card I can't get through the line. Fked up

Just lost 800 dollars to Moneypak and because I don't have an in network card, the automated system just sends me through a constant loop when selecting options. Pissed TF off!!!!!

With all of us that together we should be able to do something!!! Lets get this going!!

We cant let them get away with all of our money!! Text me (509)608-6558

Iam out of 1800 dollars literally. Moneypak has taken my money and claiming each moneypak card is invalid i want to file a lawsuit immediately.

I am beyond pissed off after sending them photos of my id receipts and photos of the back of the moneypak cards they requested. This company are scam artist

They just stole 500 from me. I’m in!

I am in, my 250 lost. Many calls and they even block my number.

More than a month now. Scam.

jojozhyna_41

Im out $500 lets get these bastards

I just lost 500 from them my name is Julie Lovett that was my money to get a place we just moved to angel fire I need my money I am ready to sue I have all my receipts

I am ready-- let's sue them into submission

jojozhyna_41
to Anonymous #1449295

Lets do this

to jojozhyna_41 #1452359

Yes I was just scammed for $400 today I have been looking into lawyersfor a lost suit. They have to be stopped and shut down

to Daleisha #1453747

Yes i agree!! None of us I am pretty sure are in any kind of situation to just lose out on this type of cash because if we had it to just throw away we would not be using a prepaid debit card service!! Please text me (509)608-6558

#1442083

I need in in this. Apparently Im out of $400.00 its been 4 days and still nothing.

I've purchased moneypak for years and have never had this problem. RIDICULOUS

Tawana #lost 120.00 would like my money back want to file a lawsuit. Please contact me

I believe Moneypak is conspiring with scam artists. I'm in on lawsuit. Total loss $1800.

to Woodykahl #1453750

THANK U!! THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE TOO!!

I AM OUT 100.00 BUCKS. I BOUGHT THE CARD YESTERDAY ( 02/12/2018) AND I THE DAMN THING WONT ACTIVATE AND THE AUTO SERVICE TELLS ME THE CARD NUMBER IS INVALID.

wth!!! I WANT IN ON THIS LAWSUIT, HOW CAN I JOIN IT?

How to get in on this lawsuit

Im in. Transferred funds from my personal Bank of America checking account in the amount of $300 paid an extra $50 to have it expressed transfer so it would only take one day buns on top of the fee where withdrew drawn from my Bank of America checking account and received by Green.

However 5 business days later I still do not have the money on my account in my car continues to sit in a tow lot accumulating $30 a day storage fees and green. Cannot tell me where my money is on top of that my parents just purchase a MoneyPak so I could load my GreenDot card to get my car out today 5 days later after I did the transfer body MoneyPak put 450 bucks on it when scratch off the back and the pin number scratched up when we were scratching off the back I cannot stinking believe this crap I've gone through so call Green. They told me if you another 24 hours before I see that $450 green. Now has $750 of my money and telling me they don't know where it is please email me if serious about suing.

Im in. Aj03201985@gmail.com and I'd like to add I have tons of proof like their statements of their policy online and how things should be done I'm going to try contacting their corporate office next