I was displaced with my three children, the youngest being extremely medically fragile.The support group for my daughter's syndrome did a fundraiser, as we had nothing..not even shoes on out feet thanks to hurricane harvey!

They were having alot of problems trying to send money, so they collectively agreed to but a money pak and give me the number that I may load it to my walmart card. I was so thankful!

Followed moneypak's instructions to the peter, so now they had the card number with the money, my drivers license WITH PICTURE OF ACTUAL LICENSE, info front AND BACK along with other personal info (needed to set up account), AND MY walmart card number....only too tell me it would take up to 48 hours to have money transferred from the moneypak card to the walmart card.Well, it's been over 72 hours andalthough God has put some VERY GRACIOUS ANGELS IN OUR PATHS, we are still very much in need of essential items

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Which number did you call? I can't get a hold of anyone. Everything is automated.