Resolved

Update by user Jun 16

I just kept re-entering the Moneypak number over and over and after 16 hours it went through. Just like that.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

I loaded 500$ on to a Moneypak card I purchased from Walgreens 4 hours ago.Followed all the steps online.

Sent picture of ID. Nothing only verification that my account is open. No number to reach anyone. All the numbers are for Green Dot customers.

The one number that I do have for Moneypak customer does not ring and then disconnects. Now my husband is out of town with No! Money!

I can't believe this.Phyllis A Johnson 816-501-9185

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Card.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Gary
Newark, New Jersey, United States #1340440

Hi, have you had any update.The same exact thing has happened to me and I'm literally in disbelief at the complete lack of customer service available.

Not a working phone number or email. How are they even in business? This seems so absurd.

I bought a 500 dollar MoneyPak card myself.Good luck to you and please comment back if you have any advice.

user48423713
to Gary Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1340607

I first found out that I had not entered the back of my D License.then it gave me a pink screen stating that I would receive and email in 20 min or 2 days if my id could not be verified.

I kept entering my Moneypak # thinking I would receive a "this card has already been used error" But I kept going to the load funds page at my login and kept re-entering the #. I woke up this morning and entered it again and I instantly got an email stating the funds were loaded and I verified that they were. Well I know what really helped.

I prayed several times and that morning before entering the info.I know that sometimes only God can change things.

Gary
to user48423713 Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #1340875

Thanks for responding.I'm glad it worked for you.

To anybody else having this problem: The only way I was able to get in touch with anybody from Green DOT was through their facebook page. It's nearly impossible to get in touch with them through their phone number and I have not gotten an email from them.

I still haven't received my funds but i will try what you did.Wish me luck.