Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have tried all day to verify a login account for my husband. I get code to my phone, I send back YES but never goes any further.

I have tried using my name & email it will tell me account already verified. If i try to login with my info it says no such account. I'm extremely frustrated now. Why is this not working?!!?

I called GreenDot, I'm told its all done online. NOTHING IS BEING DONE THATS THE PROBLEM HERE!!

I hate using GreenDot because noone ever wants to help, but my husband does. SMH

Review about: Green Dot Moneypak Account.

I didn't like: Ni customer service noone knows what to do.

Comments

My account says can't verify me and makes me refund my money

I had the same issue. I was ready to pull my hair out and in tears.

After searching everywhere I could on the web I found this number 9894591975 on a forum. And behold, they mailed me a refund by paper check.

Relief!! To say the least.

I'm having the same problem!! What do I do??

I agree I'm having similar issues with my verification as well. When they give you the option to refresh you press it and it does not refresh something needs to be done about this site ASAP!!!

#1522038

was this ever solved for you? im going through the same problem now

Yes purchased a moneypakcard and I go to make my profile and it gets to the point where they say put phone number so they can send verification code and still received no code after days of calling and calling and green dot NO HELP SO