Green Dot Moneypak - Can't get a hold of a human, can't get my money back

3 of 273 Green Dot Moneypak reviews

I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto).This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot & PaychekPlus).

I tried loading the card 20 minutes after I purchased it & got an error. I tried several times over the next 24 hours. Then I tried contacting MoneyPak only to find there is no way to get a hold of a human. The Walgreens I purchased the card at tried helping me & they weren't able to get a hold of anyone either.

I tried requesting a refund only to have the website tell me the number had already been refunded (the page froze when I tried to send the info & then said it had already been refunded. I received no email or text they say you should> from them). I contacted help on the GreenDot website & they emailed me back & said to use the "Help" on MoneyPak, except there is no way to contact anyone on MoneyPak. I have $500 on that card that I NEED to pay bills.

I live paycheck to paycheck.I emailed GreenDot back & told them since I cannot get a hold of anyone at MoneyPak that I demand a manager at GreenDot to get a hold of me or I will be contacting a lawyer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • You cannot get a hold of a human to help with issues

Reason of review:
Green Dot Moneypak Card
Review category
Cards
review #953235 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Dot Moneypak? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 273 Green Dot Moneypak reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28 #1246907 Denver, Colorado, United States

Same thing happened to me. I would love to talk to you about us maybe doing a class action lawsuit. This is ***, nobody can even answer any questions at Green Dot unless your prepaid card is green fit but mines a Kroger 123 rewards prepaid card

0 0 Reply
Heather

Nov 29 #1247568 Columbus, Ohio, United States

We are going thru the same thing right now with Kroger's 123 card....and can not reach any live person for GreenDot.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Dot Moneypak. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Green Dot Moneypak.
Filing a new complaint about
×