Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto). This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot & PaychekPlus).

I tried loading the card 20 minutes after I purchased it & got an error. I tried several times over the next 24 hours. Then I tried contacting MoneyPak only to find there is no way to get a hold of a human. The Walgreens I purchased the card at tried helping me & they weren't able to get a hold of anyone either.

I tried requesting a refund only to have the website tell me the number had already been refunded (the page froze when I tried to send the info & then said it had already been refunded. I received no email or text they say you should> from them). I contacted help on the GreenDot website & they emailed me back & said to use the "Help" on MoneyPak, except there is no way to contact anyone on MoneyPak. I have $500 on that card that I NEED to pay bills.

I live paycheck to paycheck. I emailed GreenDot back & told them since I cannot get a hold of anyone at MoneyPak that I demand a manager at GreenDot to get a hold of me or I will be contacting a lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Moneypak Prepaid Card.

I didn't like: You cannot get a hold of a human to help with issues.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1259221

I have been fighting this for over 6 weeks now. I was told a check was issued on November 15th & would arrive in 3-4 weeks.

On week 4 I emailed the company again & demanded to be contacted right away. I spoke to someone from corporate on December 16th & was told that they were sending the check via FedEx & I would receive it within three days. I was also told they would call back with a tracking number. I never received the tracking number.

I'm on day five now with no check.

I tried calling the number I called on Friday and was on hold with an automated system for 40 minutes. I emailed the company & demanded that they contact me by 10am MST tomorrow or I would contact a lawyer & the news.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1246907

Same thing happened to me. I would love to talk to you about us maybe doing a class action lawsuit. This is ***, nobody can even answer any questions at Green Dot unless your prepaid card is green fit but mines a Kroger 123 rewards prepaid card

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #1247568

We are going thru the same thing right now with Kroger's 123 card....and can not reach any live person for GreenDot.