Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto).This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot & PaychekPlus).

I tried loading the card 20 minutes after I purchased it & got an error. I tried several times over the next 24 hours. Then I tried contacting MoneyPak only to find there is no way to get a hold of a human. The Walgreens I purchased the card at tried helping me & they weren't able to get a hold of anyone either.

I tried requesting a refund only to have the website tell me the number had already been refunded (the page froze when I tried to send the info & then said it had already been refunded. I received no email or text they say you should> from them). I contacted help on the GreenDot website & they emailed me back & said to use the "Help" on MoneyPak, except there is no way to contact anyone on MoneyPak. I have $500 on that card that I NEED to pay bills.

I live paycheck to paycheck.I emailed GreenDot back & told them since I cannot get a hold of anyone at MoneyPak that I demand a manager at GreenDot to get a hold of me or I will be contacting a lawyer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of you cannot get a hold of a human to help with issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of green dot moneypak prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $506. Green Dot Moneypak needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green dot moneypak prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Dot Moneypak.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Moneypak?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1259221

I have been fighting this for over 6 weeks now.I was told a check was issued on November 15th & would arrive in 3-4 weeks.

On week 4 I emailed the company again & demanded to be contacted right away. I spoke to someone from corporate on December 16th & was told that they were sending the check via FedEx & I would receive it within three days. I was also told they would call back with a tracking number. I never received the tracking number.

I'm on day five now with no check.

I tried calling the number I called on Friday and was on hold with an automated system for 40 minutes.I emailed the company & demanded that they contact me by 10am MST tomorrow or I would contact a lawyer & the news.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1246907

Same thing happened to me. I would love to talk to you about us maybe doing a class action lawsuit. This is ***, nobody can even answer any questions at Green Dot unless your prepaid card is green fit but mines a Kroger 123 rewards prepaid card

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #1247568

We are going thru the same thing right now with Kroger's 123 card....and can not reach any live person for GreenDot.