I bought a MoneyPak to put money on one of my own cards. I tried depositing on two approved personalized cards and both came back with deposit failed.

I tried again today and it said MoneyPak card number already used. I am beyond angry and feel scammed out of my money as I never received money on either of my cards. I would like a full refund of 150.95. This includes the $5.95 fee I had to pay to load the cash on the MoneyPak.

If I do not receive a refund I am considering involving the courts because this is a scam. We don’t even have a real person to talk to regarding issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Moneypak Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I purchased a card on the 6th to load to my card and I couldn't talking about suspicious activity and I was told I had to request a refund and I did that and every time I called I was never transferred to anyone and they blocked every number I called from.

On 12/24/18 I just tried to call the number I've been calling and it's no longer is service. I just lost a $185.95.

I purchased a moneypak card june 1st 2018 as i do every 1st of the month to load my rushcard to pay my car insurance..i go to load an sign an i cant get in my account they send you a email but its not high lighted so you can change your password now i sign up for my son to add it to his card an all its been saying is deposit failed why an wjere is my $53.40