Green dot moneypak scam

I was purchasing something off craigslist and the seller had told me to give him the cash through a moneypak and I put $235 on the card and he made a two way line and told me to dial the # of my card and then he said it was to make sure the money was there and to make sure I didn't spend a

It.After that he never called me for me to get my ps4 and a fed EX truck never had my ps4 since he said his friend was going to give me the ps4 from the truck .

immediately I tried getting the money pak to my debit card and when I trued it said the funds on the card were insufficient.

I have the card still and the receipts of my green dot moneypak purchase and deposit .You can email me at or give me a call at 3475377274 .

More Review Details

Product or service
Card Funds
Review category
Review rating
2 out of 5
review #480524

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Dot MoneyPak? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 26, 2014 #798901 Auburn, Massachusetts

don't know what you expect anyone on here to do for you unfortunately you fell for a very obvious scam and your money is gone. posting your phone # on here will only get you trolled by people as there's nothing anyone on here can do for you. YOU admit you initiated the transfer so you didn't have your card stolen and used illegally without your consent. what exactly do you think anyone here or Greendot for that matter can/should do for you?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Dot MoneyPak. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Green Dot MoneyPak.
Filing a new complaint about